Penson School Mission Statement & Philosophy
Penson School welcomes you into an atmosphere of genuine caring and safety, with high academic expectations, nurturing a positive approach to life.
- All students can learn and they learn at different rates, times, and levels.
- All students must be challenged and experience success in an inviting and supportive environment.
- All students should develop self-discipline, sensitivity to those around them and high self-esteem.
- Support and guidance is essential to students as they learn the life skills of problems solving, decisions making and goal setting.
- Parents are valued partners who play an integral role in a child’s learning.
- Parents are to be informed of and encouraged to be involved in their child’s learning.
- A positive school atmosphere supports and encourages learning and mutual respect.